Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
...as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. -Joshua 24:15
"There is no one perfect way to be a good mother. Each
situation is unique. Each mother has different challenges, different skills and
abilities, and certainly different children. What matters is that a mother loves
her children deeply and, in keeping with the devotion she has for God and her
husband, prioritizes them above all else."-M. Russell Ballard
3 comments:
Hey Briett! Love the blog. Keep it up. I need a digitall camera.. mine is pretty stale!
Your son looks like a little hobbit. Love the first picture. I'm doing well in California. Will see you soon though, coming for a visit in July. The film is coming, it's a long process. Can't wait to be done!
Benj
And such an adorable family too!
Congratulations on your anniversary and also on your darling family! I can't believe that it's been two years since I enjoyed your wedding cake, myself! Have a great day.
Post a Comment