
The crew safe on the other side & still smiling
Landon, loan rafter?
Fang! Need I say moreLandon had a great time rafting, Saturday his dad and brother Carson came up and ran a few runs. As you can see they had fun. Uncle Kirk was the only one to get sucked out of our boats the entire trip. I really only have good footage of this rapid, fang, the entire rapid section is in a steep canyon. I had to hike down to this spot with some effort and even then I was sitting on a cliff. Good thing they hit it or it wouldn't have been worth the effort.










8 comments:
Awesome pictures! you are always the one capturing the best pictures Briett! Wish we were there! We are going to be in town for the fair this year. it will be fun to see everyone. We are actually blessing Beckett in the Dalton Ward the 17th...all are invited!
Thanks for the great pics! I got some through the grapevine.
Great pics Briett, wish we had come. I really missed rafting this year, but gas was just gonig to be too much. Unfortunately dad told me he would have helped out with gas, but that was only after the fact. We will see you in a couple days though. You should go visit our blog at davisfamilyvalues.blogspot.com
Love you Blair, Linda and Jaylee
Hey I saw you guys on Jon and Brynne's blog, and I'm not sure, but I think I might be your cousin in some way... My mom is a Lybbert, and since most LDS Lybberts are related, I figured, hey, maybe this is another cousin! It may be VERY distant, but anyway, I was just curious!
Where did you get your background template?
Hey briet you hve to get mom on skype so we can talk. have her sign up on the office computer in dad's office so we can talk to her at work
Hey briet you hve to get mom on skype so we can talk. have her sign up on the office computer in dad's office so we can talk to her t work
Briettney and Landon! So fun to find your blog! I just read almost the whole thing... looks like you guys are doing great! I love all the pics and stories. And Thatcher is A-DOR-A-BLE! I can relate with all the baby stories - our little Brianna is about the same age (born Feb 7). Isnt blogging great? I feel like Ive just been hanging out with your family! :)
Post a Comment