Thursday, July 31, 2008
Six Months Old
This was the day I took Thatcher in to take his 6 month old pictures(even though he is almost 7 months now-yes, I'm a bit behind) I'll post those when I get them scanned. He is growing up fast and it seems that he is changing on a daily bases. He crawls and sits and stands himself up with assistance of someone or something. But then he doesn't know how to lower himself and then whines for mom. That is also a new thing. Whining. He only seems to do it to me...hmm. One day instead of his high pitched squealing he was saying 'Nah nah nah nah", but it seemed only when he was annoyed. It only went on for a few days and now he is back to his high pitched thingy and gurgling in the back of his throat. Landon says he is rolling his "r's" and should be very good at German. Such a proud dad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
Oh just wait! The whining gets worse...I mean better...ahh who am I kidding!?!
Post a Comment