Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My poor boy!






It rained the first 2 days of the fair so there weren't as many people out as usual. We all still were there though and it is always a treat to hang out with family for a week in a concentrated space and piece on elephant ears and chocolate milk. I did run into a new predicament this year in that I have a child now. Poor little Thatcher slept out in the rain because that is where Arizona left him, she is very good at getting him to sleep and then on the 50 pound bags of flour. I wonder how the health department feels about that? Thatcher was saved by Nana and Grandpa Lybbert on Saturday and spent a lot of the day with them at the fair. Yeah! All in all a great week. I love my family!

3 comments:

chelsea mckell said...

ohhh.... SO cute! I love seeing sleeping babies, they look like angels.
Yay for fairs! So fun.

Kyleen and Brent said...

Looks like fun stuff! Kids grow up so fast, I can't believe it! Miss you guys and we'll see you soon!

Kate Otterstrom said...

Thatcher is darling Briett. I'm glad that he was at least getting a little sleep, even if it was on a sack of flour! It's firm--good for his back, right...