Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

...and Toto too
Dorothy and Toto


If I only had a brainToto and Scarecrow


...we're off to see the Wizard the wonderful Wizard of Oz...Dorothy, Scarecrow, Tin man, Wicked Witch of the West, Toto and a Dental Hygienist?haha


Toto in a candy coma?Nah, just wiped out from 2 1/2 hours of trick-or-treating. Sleep little pup, sleep.


It was a really fun evening, the kids got Thatcher to make ghostly noises and he was very chatty the entire night. He really seemed to enjoy the whole Hallo-weening experience and so did the rest of us.

6 comments:

chelsea mckell said...

awesome costumes!

Brynne said...

What a cute idea! I love it!

Crystal and Jordan said...

I love the costumes. You all look great!

Anonymous said...

LOL. You guys are adorable!

The Larsons said...

So fun! What a cute theme. Thatcher is looking WAY too big! Glad you had fun.

2cool4u said...

Thatcher is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!