He has been getting more defiant lately, actually since Daddy buzzed his hair short hmmm... oooh my baby's growing up and starting to growl at me! So cute really. He has started to wrinkle his nose at everything, I think it's his new smile. He has finally started getting his second bottom tooth but barely. Since I'm still nursing I totally don't mind. Last week he started balling his right hand into a fist while crawling on carpet, as soon as he crawls to the wood or tile floor it's flat again. A bit strange and his poor knuckles on his right hand are all chapped and rug burned-it looks ouchy.
All in all he is quite the character and much to my amazement he will be one in like 6 weeks. He's not walking yet but stands alone and is so strong he pulls himself up on the piano and organ benches. This may have been a fluke but he got out of his crib somehow this week. I think he fell out but hasn't done it since.

I know it may be a strange place for a family picture but all of Great Grandpa Dan(Davis) and Great Grandma Daveda's descendants whom were present gathered around their graves. My Dad said his grandfather (Dan) passed away when he was 17. Funerals are a sweet sorrow. Grandma Enid will be missed but it was also wonderful to see relatives that we haven't seen for a time yet love so very much. So thanks Grandma for bringing us all back together. Later that day we toured around little Nephi Utah and visited the houses our grandparents grew up in and the war memorial our relatives are all honored at. It was cool.

This was us at Grandma's graveside. Mount Nebo is an appropriate back drop, behind the tree. A place grandma spoke fondly of in her youth. I particularly remember her talking about a "hobo hike" with her seminary class.

Thatcher found time to play in the leaves.










1 comment:
I loved enid too. what a great reunion you all had. It was good to see the picture. where was yur mom? Taking the picture? Your dad looks like the youngest sibling! Aunt J
Post a Comment