Thursday, December 18, 2008

My Little Snowball

What a great day to play. I bundled little man up and pulled him around the neighborhood on a sled, while Landon saved many neighbors by snow blowing them out. It was wonderful, Thatcher loved it and kept on rolling off the sled so he could play in this newly discovered cold white stuff. He had a ball and was very mad at me when I made him come in. Seeing as the snow is not going anywhere soon I have a feeling he will get more snow time...yipee!!!





6 comments:

Little Lady~bug said...

How much fun! Our little angel didn't like the snow! Maybe we should try again b/c our snow doesn't seem to be going anywhere! Have fun!

Brynne said...

Those pics are priceless! Looks like you guys had fun.

chelsea mckell said...

so cute!
Yeah, I heard you guys got dumped on...
definitely not the last chance to play in the snow!

Mike and Allie Vedomske said...

Little Thatcher is soooo cute! Thanks for the Christmas card! I'm so glad we've finally found each other again. We're now in Virginia. Mike's doing his master's at UVA. Caroline and I are just hanging out and we are expecting our second in July!

lishajeanne said...

He is so sweet! I love watching him grow in these pictures. maybe someday we will meet him for real! Have a wonderful holiday season!

Anonymous said...

How fun! Believe it or not, we had a White Christmas here in Vancouver!! Reagan loved playing in the snow every day and it is hard to believe that a week later it has already melted! Oh well, it was fun while it lasted! Hope you had a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!