Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My little climber

Yes it has begone. I knew it would, I'm just not ready for all the falls. Thatcher loves to climb. I've only captured some of his lower climbs because the others I haven't been able to run and crab the camera for fear of where he may be when i got back. For example I caught him up on the dinning room table, and when I got to the room the chandelier was swaying. Which means he was reaching for it and can almost grab it, oh what fun it will be when he can swing from the chandelier's...yipee!!!



1 comment:

chelsea mckell said...

the paint can climb - that's an impressive one!
It's actually a good thing he can do the climbing himself... Brianna's not the greatest climber - so if she can't get up on something, she just stands by it and screams for help. Lots of fun...