Monday, September 21, 2009

continued...

I said I would post more pictures at the parks, so here they are. We still haven't gone back to some of the more amazing ones on base. The kids don't seem to care which park we are at they enjoy themselves no matter what.
Yesterday was really nice so I gathered all the kids and we headed to the park. Of course when we got there these big black clouds started rolling in, then the thunder started, then a few sprinkles. At this point all parents started gathering their kids, not me, it was us and other family. The sprinkles started to get a little heavy so I started gathering the kids; they said they like the rain, I said i would be waiting in the car. About 30 seconds later torrential down poor. The kids scatter and run to the car, mean while I've been under a tree next to the car frantically looking for the keys in my over sized traveling back pack with to many pockets. Aaron is over at the car telling me to "open the door, open the door!" "I thought you like the rain?" "Not this much rain!" I finely find the keys and we hurry into the car only to discover the sun roof had been left open and I don't know which button to push to close it. Aaron declared it was a good afternoon for movies. I agree but when we got home the storm hadn't even hit at the house, still dry. Hmm, just one of those things.




2 comments:

DeAnne said...

how fun! i would love to go back to germany some day. your pictures remind me of living there when i was young :)

Brenda M. Lybbert said...

Enjoy! Enjoy! Enjoy! Glad to see you are having fun and taking great pictures for the rest of us to vicariously enjoy your European vacation! I assume Landon arrived safely and is adjusting to the time change. Keep up the picture updates and be safe! Hugs, Brenda/Mom :)