Thursday, September 17, 2009

Germany



Thatcher and I made it to Germany. It was a very long day as you can imagine. I have had an easier time adjusting to the time change but pore goobo's he has been up at 1-3 in the morning and is still sleeping, well it's only 9:30 am. His internal clock is very hard wired.
So I have very much enjoyed the baker already, Kristen has brought home yummy stuff everyday. I think Thatch might end up living off of fruit and fresh pretzels the whole time we are here. No matter, it's vacation, eat what you will!
We are so excited to be here with family. Thatch is very much enjoying his cousins and all there toys. I had to drive yesterday, what an experience. I'm sure I annoyed many German's perhaps by the end of the trip I'll be up to speed LOL. I'm grateful for Kristen's GPS otherwise I would still be looking for her, everything looks the same.
Well wish me luck Kris is with me one more day then it is just me and the kids, I hope they can get me where we need to go. HA ha But I hope Kris and Gary enjoy their cruise and don't think about us at home getting lost for one minute:)

1 comment:

Brenda M. Lybbert said...

Getting around should be easier with Landon there to help with the language, driving, and extra hands with the children! Have fun, fun, fun!!! Hugs, Mom