Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Landon arrived today!



We picked Landon up today...yeah! Thanks to the GPS I made it to the Frankfurt Airport with no delays, except for the ones I created on purpose. We stopped at the bakery (of course, goes without saying really) and then in some little towns along the way because we would have been way to early otherwise. I love the little towns they are my favorite, especially the farms that are right in town, I'll have to get a picture one of these times.
Taking pictures has also been a challenge, they don't have any turn out spots and there is never any room to just pull over, crazy tinny roads! LOL. I will figure this out sometime but it's been a challenge with a car full of kids. The obvious choice would be to actually somehow find a place to park and walk of course but again the kids. Once we are down to just are small family it will be easier but until then shots from the car will have to do. Every shot is worth it, it is so beautiful here.
I know, I took a picture of dirt, isn't the rich red soil awesome...hey! Don't make fun.
Having Landon here has already been so wonderful, I took him to the store and it was nice when I think they told me how much I owed, he could tell me. Other wise it was reach into the old hand bag and pull something out in hopes it was enough to cover the bill. Having someone know German is very nice.
Thatcher has been calling Landon, well "Landon". It's pretty funny, but I don't think daddy likes it:)