This was my mothers day flower Thatch made for me in Nursery. He's such a sweety, he even picked off the top of Grammies tomato plant and gave it to me the other day. Grammie didn't think it was do sweet however. But he is always picking me little flowers "look mom pretty flowers". He is growing up so fast and anticipating the arrival of his little sister. He always says "baby Gretchen play me?" and "when baby Gretchen come out, I hold her?" or "she hold my hand?" I don't think he realizes how much of a change and impact is coming but I don't think I do either.
I'm dilated to 1 and still have 4 weeks to go, have my 4th ultra sound tomorrow to make sure things are looking ok. I have had so many extra Doctor and specialist apt this time around just as precautions so it's been a little nutty but better to be safe than sorry.










4 comments:
I didn't know you were planning to name the baby Gretchen? She will be so happy to hear that...even though it probably isn't really after her.
that's an awesome flower! No fair, our nursery didn't have the kids do anything for mother's day.
Very cute pic of you two!
And I agree... neither I, nor the toddler - nor the husband, for that matter - can begin to imagine the impact and change that delivery day will bring to the family! But it sounds like Thatcher has a great attitude and it will be a mostly positive change for you all. Good luck! Hope you make it the full 4 weeks and have a healthy, fully cooked baby!
I guess I didn't know you were expecting again. Congratulations! I hope all goes well bringing the next little one into the world.
It's great to hear that things are going well. it's crazy how long it's been since we lived in the same ward!
Good luck!
good luck! hope all goes well! you look great
Post a Comment