


This year I of course stayed home with sweet baby G and Landon took Mr T with the clan out rafting. From what I heard Mr T had a blast but was definitely ready to return home. Paca said it was the coldest 4th of July he has ever known and though despite splash jackets and wet suits they all froze on the river. It didn't deter them enough however and they still made 2 to 3 runs a day...have I ever mentioned how crazy my family is...the die hards.
Daddy took Mr. T fishing and luckily he never caught anything, uncle Ty showed him the fish he caught and gave it to him to hold and the slime left on his hands was just to much for him. He really enjoys the casting and reeling part of fishing.
Fireworks were not a fear this year and he quite enjoyed himself as everyone lit them off of the bridge, oh and sparklers are pretty cool too.
He was so dirty when they got home I made him go strait to the bath, he didn't seem to mind and spent about an hour in there with his toys.
Again another successful memory filled forth.










No comments:
Post a Comment