Sunday, September 5, 2010

End of Summer

It's almost a sigh of relief that summer is over, almost! You know how it is, summer vacation is not much of a vacation it quickly becomes the busiest time of the year. Well, I'm sad I didn't have very many restful days, you know the carefree lazy days of summer. Yah I think my last one I must have been twelve. Ah, the good'ol days. Anyway, the weather's sure pushing us right into Fall, the vary chilly cool crisp air. Time to pull out the sweaters. Oh another good indication of fall, the autumn harvest...we are canning, canning, canning and that is an understatement!!! Well, truthfully mom is the die hard caner, the rest of us like getting some sleep:)
Our summer was busy and I didn't post but twice. So here are a few pictures of the fun we had.






We did a lot with family and friends...lots of playing for the kids, lots of chasing for the moms.





Visiting cousins and friends in Seattle and having a lot of fun!!!