
I know right, March and still all this crazy snow. Mr.T likes it "snow flakes mom just what I wanted". To bad his cold is lingering because he really loves to play in the snow. It's pretty wet today though. Well it better keep heading that way I want spring and it better not be late this year. Pretty sure the weather will cooperate now, what do you think?



These are my kids today:
Mr.T loves his sister and wishes she was a bit bigger so that she wouldn't scream so much when he squishes her. He is also very loving and loves to hold her and is very helpful when mom needs him to distracted sis for a few min. He enjoys making up stories and singing, it is hard to get a word in sometime when he's so focused on his playing. We really enjoy, most the time all the stuff coming out of Mr.T's mouth. He has gotten into a bad habit of calling names lately so hot sauce has become his new enemy. I know I'm a mean mom.
Baby G, is not so much baby anymore...I hate that! They grow up way to fast. She's crawling and pulling herself up to stand, feeding herself somethings, like cheerios, bananas, oranges, anything really she will try, I just try and keep it small enough for her. Loves to drink from cups but doesn't quite have the concept down yet. She loves to be held therefor my house is always a little bit of a wreck and she hates to take naps so she get tired and crabby. Needless to say I could really use some extra z's but wont be getting them anytime soon but somehow you painfully get use to this so I'm doing pretty good just waiting out the slushy weather so we can get back to the parks.
Today was definitely a comfort food day so I made some yummy creamy rice pudding...delicious!










2 comments:
Hey Briett!
Your kids are so beautiful! They are getting so big!
I miss you so much! Let's get together soon!
It snowed here a week ago and Addison looked out the window and said "Santa is coming!" It took a while to convince her that it was just cold. ;-) Your kids are getting so big! Hope you guys are well.
Trilby
Post a Comment