Landon got Thatcher dressed today. What a proud Daddy, he wanted them to Match. The other was from last Sunday and I just Love it! These great men in my life mean the world to me. They both make me laugh and have more than enough smiles to share. I feel like I must feed them all the time. They play hard and long. The young one needs to learn to sleep more than he does, like his dad:) My men, I wouldn't have a life without them. Love you guys. MaMa
Monday, September 22, 2008
The Men in my Life
Landon got Thatcher dressed today. What a proud Daddy, he wanted them to Match. The other was from last Sunday and I just Love it! These great men in my life mean the world to me. They both make me laugh and have more than enough smiles to share. I feel like I must feed them all the time. They play hard and long. The young one needs to learn to sleep more than he does, like his dad:) My men, I wouldn't have a life without them. Love you guys. MaMa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
awww, so sweet!
Oh my goodness! Your baby is so cute! How are you guys? Here's our blog:
www.laurendelatore.blogspot.com
Post a Comment