
My dear sweet Grandmother (Gram) past away at the age of 90 on Sunday October 26th. She will be missed but I know she is in a better place among family and cherished friends. Grandma once told me "I'm getting so old my friends are going to think I didn't make it!" Speaking of her friends that have already past on to heaven. Silly Gram, as if this wonderful sweet woman would go anywhere else but heaven.

Gram always spoke fondly of her years of service as a public health nurse. We grandchildren have fond memories of her telling us stories as her years as a public health nurse. Particularly those that she could never quite finish as she giggled her way to the end. She had a wonderful sense of humor and a quick whit. She could always get all of us in stitches of laughter.










3 comments:
beautiful tribute to a beautiful lady!
I just loved her. What a cutie. Thanks for the post. One thing I love about funerals, is they are also family reunions. Hopefully hers is like that!
oh my, she is so cute! i can really see the family resemblence. very sweet :)
Post a Comment