Thanksgiving is always an enjoyable time. A day to relax and visit with family and eat really great food. Can it get any better than that? We were in charge of bringing the dinner rolls and Landon wanted to make them the day of "because they are better fresh". I couldn't agree more only he wouldn't have given himself enough time. Luckily his wonderful wife started them at 7am so that when he made it up stairs by 9 they were ready to be rolled out. Everyone loved them and I still owe them the recipe:) The day was spent out at Landon's grandma & grandpa Carman's, we love our visits there. Thatcher really liked the stuffing, potatoes and green beans until he saw the apples and then that is all he wanted. Uncle Chad was really obsessed with his passion fruit punch and the rest of us dove into black friday shopping adds. Nothing grabbed my interest this year and so we didn't venture out with the 5am crazies we sauntered in around 10. It's nice to have all shopping out of the way and just get to focus on all the goody making and decorating. Now we just need visitors, so come over.
Thanks for these great pictures Granpa Lybbert!
Is he just not so so cute. He has taken a few steps, should be walking by Christmas.










8 comments:
i love that last picture of thatcher, that is a great shot!
Hello guys, I love finding friends from Rexburg on blogspot! How are things? Your little guy is so handsome!
Lets keep in touch
Trilby and Neal Workman
sounds like a great thanksgiving! You are lucky to have such wonderful inlaws. Cant wait to see the WALKING post - sounds like it's not far away! The only way Brianna likes walking is if she's got at least one hand on something or someone.
He is getting so big and cute!!!
Briett, could you send me your address, I am doing my Christmas cards and I don't have any updated addresses for your family (send as many as you have for your siblings!) Thanks so much! Brooke
gattenfamily@msn.com
Sooo Cute!
Thatcher's adorable. Actually your whole family looks great, these pictures really are fabulous. Sorry about not keeping in touch, you know how it gets. Actually, I blame it on not having high-speed internet till a couple of months ago. Glad to see things going so well for you guys!
Talk to you guys later!
Tiffany
Waht a darling family picture...as fun to see you Thursday night. Aunt J
I LOVE the pictures! Cute family. The wheel one is to die for.
Oh my goodness he is so darn cute! I can't believe how big he is! I am sorry about your grandmother's passing! Your Halloween photos are adorable and it looks like you are having a blast! Come visit us in Vegas soon ok?!
Post a Comment