Friday, December 5, 2008

Walking!!!

Thatcher is walking 3 and 4 steps as of yesterday while visiting great grandpa and grandma Lee. He gets so excited it's almost like he's taking off running. Not long now. I thought he was a speedy crawler, now he really will be everywhere. Oh yeah and he is now able to open doors so I am now a full time toilet monitor...yuck!


3 comments:

Little Lady~bug said...

YEAH! I loved watching Addison walk, now it's all running! Your little guy is so CUTE! What a happy family you guys are!

The Buthman Family said...

YEAH!!!!! Now don't forget to do the following...

* Shut all doors
* Keep the dishwasher closed at all times
* Make sure to keep everything out of reach
* Attach things to walls that you don't want him to pull over.. especially on himself...

LETS SEE WHAT ELSE COULD I THINK OF

I have 3 walking now.... 2 of them in the last 2 weeks so this moment is fresh on the mind. HAHAHAHA

But most of all take lost of fun pictures and enjoy!!

Love ya

Gwen

Brynne said...

That is so exciting! Amazing how quick all the stages happen.