Wednesday, March 11, 2009

More!


So, I've tried to do the baby sign language with Thatcher and the only one he uses is "more"! He has his own version of more and uses it whenever he wants something. It's very cute and funny, especially when he really wants something and the action speeds up and is pressed more firmly. He has also started to say "mo" when signing. It is all very fascinating to watch and he is learning very quickly. He copy's a lot now too, sounds, actions and some words:) He also nods his head for yes and no and it's never just once it's over and over very quickly, especially for no, of course.

2 comments:

chelsea mckell said...

so funny... I totally relate.... except with Brianna, it's the "all done" sign. All done with eating, bathtime, a book, a song... "ah duh" is how it comes out. I should blog about that.... you inspired me, thanks :)

oh, and I LOVE his little sweater vest. So cute!

Little Lady~bug said...

How funny, Addison only learned this sign too. We've tried others but now that she can talk we get a mouth full rather than a sign.