Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Time in Seattle


Thatcher and I spent a week in Seattle at Grandma Enids house. It was really nice being there and just spending time. I got a visit from my childhood best friend Gretchen and her son Cash. Landon joined us on the weekend.
Thatcher, no surprise, loved the beach. After I showed him you could flip over the rocks and watch the little crabs scatter, he couldn't get enough of it. Then I showed him how to squish and squirt the sand bound sea anemones, he really enjoyed this as well. Mostly it was difficult to get him to comeback to the house and to not walk into the ocean. Oh yes and it was very hard to stop him from licking all the salty rocks...yuck!
We came to go through some of grandma's things and to visit family. All in all it was a very enjoyable journey and we hope to be back very soon.






2 comments:

leigh said...

I'm jealous! I want to see Gretchen, and hang out at the beach!

Brynne said...

Looks like fun!! I can't believe how big Thatcher is. You look hot, Briett. I love shells, too. I used to collect them.