Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A beautiful....Disaster!

I can make her hair so beautiful, pretty crazy that I can even french braid my one year old's hair but does it last....



This is how my baby girl roles...oh natural and full of food!!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

My girls are the same way!!!!! Why bother with it when they don't keep it in? Actually I've become a really huge fan of topsy tails. A bunch in the front of their hair on Sunday and they usually can't get them out until the end of the week :)

Briett said...

What is a topsy tail....i defiantly need to get me some of those:)

DeAnne said...

that IS amazing that you can already french braid her hair! I love the family pictures, they're great!

Mommalutay said...

Love that girl!

Ben and Ana! said...

Oh my! Her hair looked beautiful french braided!!!
SHe is adorable!